Want to become a better leader? What is your mindset? Are you stuck in your ways? How do you affect those around you? Do you think you are limited in what you can do because of past conditioning? Can you change? The answer is "Yes!" Our brains are continually changing. Our brain is not hardwired. As we learn, practice or focus our brain literally remodels itself based on our new experiences. Cultivating a Growth Mindset will be beneficial to anyone who is looking to consciously change their mindset to serve them better in the workplace and in their personal life. This program will provide the activities, knowledge and insight required to cultivate a growth mindset.
Research has shown that people with growth mindsets are more likely to succeed because they are more motivated to learn, have a desire for hard work and are less discouraged by obstacles. A growth mindset is what allows us to enjoy the journey regardless of the outcome and to take the risk in the first place. Anyone can create the mind they want with the right information and dedication.
What You’ll Learn
- Identify – Most of us possess both growth mindset and a fixed mindset. Understand the difference between a fixed and growth mindset.
- Evaluate – Understand your own mindset, its limitations and strengths.
- Train – Establish practices and a plan for cultivating a growth mindset. Prime your brain to sustain growth mindset culture.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Anyone wanting to learn how to be able to fully accept themselves and embrace their imperfections so they can move forward in a positive manner
- Persons wanting to view current challenges as opportunities for improvement
- Persons wanting to shift their perspective from feeling bad because of criticism they received to understanding that criticism can be viewed as a positive growth experience
- Persons wanting to cultivate a sense of purpose
- Persons wanting to understand that mistakes are just situations to learn from and that they should not stop you from moving forward professionally and personally
The program is currently offered in a workshop format in 1-day, 6 hour course.
Course Code: MGGM 001 Click on the link in the Section Code to register for this course.