8 Month Full-time Certificate Program
Upcoming Information Session:
- Tuesday, March 5, 2019, 6 - 8pm, Parksville
- Tuesday, April 23, 2019, 6 - 8pm, Parksville
Location: Parksville·Qualicum Campus, Civic & Technology Centre, 100 Jensen Ave, Parksville
A career in Esthetics is exciting and rewarding. Be prepared to become qualified, competent, job-ready and in high demand with industry employers.
Graduates work in many settings or capacities:
- Day, resort, destination and cruise ship spas
- Hair salons
- Private business
- Sales and promotion
- Performing arts industry
- Career Essentials (ESTH 001)
- The Science Of Skin Care I (ESTH 002)
- The Science Of Skin Care II (ESTH 003)
- Treatments And Services I (ESTH 004)
- Treatments And Services II (ESTH 005)
- Makeup (ESTH 006)
- Advanced Treatments And Massage (ESTH 007)
- Practical Clinic (ESTH 008)
Courses run on a full-time basis for 8 months at the Parksville Centre, with over 500 hours of ‘real life’ hands-on practical experience, including working with the public while supervised by qualified instructors.
September 2019 (Parksville)
- Good hand-eye coordination;
- Physically fit and able to stand all day.
In cases where there are more applicants than seats available, priority will be given to early applicants.
- Grade 12, or equivalent, or mature student status.
- Minimum of 17 years of age.
- Successful completion of a Personal Profile.
- Students may be interviewed by program staff and industry.
The registration and fee information included here is for Canadian students only.
Contact the International Education office in Building 255 for information. International students must apply by following the international student application procedure.
Start Date and Application Deadlines
|Program Start Date||Accepting Applications||Campus|
|Sep 3, 2019||Ongoing||