Internet marketing industry is continuously developing. There are countless digital media and social networking sites, all of which have a unique characteristic and purpose. Understanding, mastering, and managing these outlets has become a strategic function in today’s business structure.
The Social Media and Digital Marketing for Business course is designed for people who want to gain practical skills necessary to develop a comprehensive social media and digital marketing strategy. The program theoretically and practically equips you to operate in a professional setting, leverage software tools like Facebook and Instagram, and implement tactics and techniques used in the industry. Upon completion of the course, you will be able to apply your knowledge to create social media posts that attract attention as well as produce digital marketing campaigns.
What You’ll Learn
- Social Media Marketing – Brief introduction about the evolution of social networks as a marketing tool. Learn the underlying functionality of social networks and best practices for creating, planning, executing, and monitoring of social media content.
- Content Strategy – How to create compelling content, distribute, and convert. Explore content creation tools.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing – Learn about the evolution of media and stages of digital marketing. Brief introduction to marketing to target audiences, segmentation, and branding. Distinguish between paid, display and organic marketing.
- Digital Business Models – Selection of business model, monetization of audiences, digital advertising. Understand the culture of hits, ad networks, and Google AdSense.
- Digital Marketing Strategy – Learn the best development methodologies for business objectives, market analysis, and product analysis. Cover financial estimation, costs of the digital world, and launch strategies.
- Email Marketing – Acquisition and profiling of your current client list. Creating targeted campaigns using industry tools. Testing and measuring performance of email campaigns.
The program is currently offered in a workshop format in four 1-day sessions.
Course Code: MGSM 001 Click on the link in Section Code to register for this course.
Section Code: F19N01, November 2, 16, 23 & 30, 2019 (four Saturdays; no class Nov. 9); Tuition: $599 plus GST.