Let’s face it change and stress in the workplace are inevitable. We can’t control our work environment, but we can choose to have a different emotional response. In this interactive and experiential course, participants will gain valuable insight into how to strengthen their resilience to workplace stress using mindfulness practices.
Resilience allows us to make good decisions, stay focused and access our personal resources during turbulent times. The good news is that our resiliency can be strengthened.
Drawing on the work of brain and mindfulness experts, the Workplace Resilience course introduces mindfulness practices for increasing resilience both professionally and personally.
What You'll Learn:
- Confidence and agility to manage through change & disruption better Self-awareness to consciously choose winning behaviours and mindsets for greater performance and productivity
- To be able to explain the root cause of our emotional response to change
- To be able to describe the characteristics of highly resilient people
- To be able to identify personal strengths and areas of opportunity for optimizing resilience
- To utilize the practices of mindfulness to achieve rapid results
Who Should Take This Course?
- Persons wanting to learn techniques to manage stress in the workplace
- Persons wanting to shift their perspective to a more positive outlook in the face of change or difficulties at work
- Employees wanting to help in developing realistic work goals and a sense of purpose
- Employees wanting to nurture a more positive view of themselves and develop confidence in themselves to problem solve
- Persons wanting to learn to raise up to challenges at work rather than becoming deflated and angry
- Persons wanting to learn not to take things personally in the workplace
Course Code: MGWR 001 Click on link below in Section Code to register.
Section Code: F19N02 // 1 Session: Friday, October 25, 2019, Times: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Tuition = $175 plus GST